Read the explanation before you start to fill out the form.

For whom is this form intended?

You can only use this form if you are a foreign national staying in the Netherlands. You want a residence permit with the purpose of residence: ‘to work on a self-employed basis’ or you want to change your residence permit. If you are abroad, then you will need to approach the Dutch Embassy or Consulate in your country of origin or the country in which you are staying.

You can use this form to submit an application for a residence permit with the purpose of residence: to work on a self-employed basis.

If you have the Turkish nationality please use the form ‘Application for a residence permit in connection with the Convention between the European Union and Turkey’.

You can also use this form if you are staying in the Netherlands and you had a residence permit for 1 year to start a business with a facilitator. You want to continue your business activities in the Netherlands as a start-up. If this applies to you, you are considered a self-employed person.

You cannot use this form if you are a foreign national, you are staying in the Netherlands, and you want to start a business. Please use the form ‘Application for the purpose of residence ‘Start-up’ working on a selfemployed basis (foreign national)’.

Start your online application now

You can fill in your application by completing the form below. When you’re done answering the questions your document is ready and you can download the document. Do you want us to check it? Ask for a legal check.

Price: €19,- ex VAT

Click here to start

Legal documents

See all docs

Legal Video-Consult

Schedule appointment

Legal Review

Read more

Legal Counsel

Read more

Can not load form with reference: cc907769-1b34-4434-a267-da36d4fafea8